viernes, 14 de agosto de 2020

ACTIVITIES ABOUT SOME PARTS OF THE HOUSE

     



 

ACTIVITIES


   NAME: __________________

   GROUP: _______



  I- Draw your house and name the main parts.

  Example: door, window, floor, and ceiling.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 



   II- Complete the sentences using adjective or possessive pronouns ( my, your, her, his, its, our, your, their)


 1. Elena has a  house ______(her/my) house is big.

 2. Juan has a car        ______ (her/his) car is blue.

 3. This is a pet            ______ (its/their) name is Blaky.

 4. Eliza and Cesar have a bedroom ______ (his/their) bedroom is blue.

  5. I have a table         ______ (my/our) table is small.


III- What are the name of each part of the house? write the name by the number.


 1. _____________________

 2. _____________________

 3. _____________________

 4. _____________________


What does your house or apartment look like? write about it here. give specific numbers and names of the part of your house.


 My house has _________________ windows

 My house has _________________ tables.

 My house has _________________ chair.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

ACTIVITIES ABOUT MORE FEELINGS

        DATE :  _______________________________________ ASSIGMENTS N°4   NAME: _______________              TOTAL POINTS 10 pts. GR...