viernes, 21 de agosto de 2020

ACTIVITIES ABOUT PARTS OF THE HOUSE

 


ACTIVITIES

NAME: ________________

GROUP: ________



I- READ THE FOLLOWING SHORT STORY CAREFULLY

                                             

                                          My house

 

 Hi! I am Olga, Welcome to my house! The roof of my house is red, in my house there are five rooms. I like to watch television in the living room, while my mom prepares the food in the kitchen. I like to eat the food in the dining room, and take a shower in the bathroom. At night my brother and I go to the bedroom to sleep. Outside of my house there is a big garage where my family leaves our blue car. I love my house.


ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, ACCORDING TO THE STORY.


1.    What color is the roof? __________________________________

 

 

2.    Where does Olga watch television? ___________________________________

 

 

3.    Where does her mom prepare the food? ____________________________________

 

 

4.    Where does she eat food? _____________________________________

 

 

5.    Where does she take a shower? ______________________________________

 

 

6.    Where does Olga sleep? ______________________________________

 

 

7.    What color is the car? ______________________________________

 


 II- LOOK TO THE PICTURE AND WRITE USING THE CORRECT PREPOSITION   " IN ON"

 

 



 



1. Where is the table? The table is ________ the kitchen
2. Where are the clothes? The clothes are _________ the bed.
3. Where is the dish? The dish is _________ the table
4. Where is the open book? The open book is ________ the bed.
5.Where are the kitchen, bedroom and dining table? There are ________ the house.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

ACTIVITIES ABOUT MORE FEELINGS

        DATE :  _______________________________________ ASSIGMENTS N°4   NAME: _______________              TOTAL POINTS 10 pts. GR...